information about this item
Items Specifications :
Item 名稱: REAL THAI AMULET CHU-CHOK RICH MILLIONAIR MAGIC STATUE LP KEY.
Ruye 1,000lan (Bring Very Richly)
- Creator 师傅/庙名: LP KEY wat SriLamYog
- Years made 年份 : B.E.2551 or 2008 A.D
- Main Material : Bronze mixed
- Good Effective for : Richly fast, More Money, Successful bussiness
- Size : See on photo, if not clear please email me
- FrameCase : As Show on listing, if not show please email me
*item has Temple code + Serial number stamp*.
This is a very fine amulet piece, it was incantation and bless with Good powerful magic.
It is a mantras phonetic Praying word to consecrate and control power of this item. If temple give khata with item. I will do it to audio MP3 file and send to buyer within 7day after package ship out. If buyer not received please email to Ask me again.T
More information of this item:
Additional information of CHUCHOK
Chuchok (ชูชก เทพแห่งการขอ) is a oldman who was born in Kalingkarat province before Buddha's age. he was the one who fulfilled the merit power to PHA-WES-SAN-DON (who will became to Lord Buddha)
Chuchok was a beggar who became a millionaire, he also has a beautifully young wife from being a beggar. He is famous as "the taker" before Buddha age because he has a mysterious miracle power. People can't disclaim when Chuchok ask for.
Thus Chuchok was recognised in Thailand as excellent in fortune and favor. Believed people who worship Chuchok can ask good wealth and great charming from this amulet.
Some of worship experience: People could see the improvement in business and was handling alot of money and customer to shop than before. Some people believe they can share in his "merits" and also gain that kind of prosperity. these people really get what they seek.
it is really best amulet for granting wishes and bring more charm. It bring about Good luck for your life and business. it also help attracting wealth and Good charming and also can guarding wealth.
This amulet can wear it around your neck together with other amulet or keep in pocket or use as key chain.
Meanwhile a Brahmin called ChuChok has a young wife who is scolded by other lazier wives in her village for working too hard for her husband. She begs her husband to seek out the prince and ask him the two children as slaves. After several adventures in the jungle, ChuChok finds the prince. The children hide, but their father explains why they should go with ChuChok.
Gods masquerading as wild animals prevent their mother from returning home and intervening. Alarmed that he might also give away Princess Matsi to some unworthy person, Indra comes disguised as a Brahmin and asks for her. When Prince Vessantara gives her away, Indra reveals himself and asks the prince to look after her on his behalf. Meanwhile ChuChok loses his way in the jungle and sleeps in a tree. The gods fear for the children and guard them during the night. ChuChok then comes upon the king and queen who recognize their grandchildren. ChuChok accepts a big reward for them but later dies of gluttony.
The king and queen invite Prince Vessantara back to the palace in the city and he returns triumphantly. People believe that, the owner can ask for fortune, wealth, a beautiful wife, and unexpected richness from the Chuchok amulet.
PHA-BUCHA-STATUE is amulet Statue or figure of simbolic which use for put inside your home or office for make good luck and by catch FENG-SHUI
What Is Feng Shui?
Feng shui — which literally translates to "wind and water" — is the ancient Chinese art of placement. The goal is to enhance the flow of chi (life force or spiritual energy), and to create harmonious environments that support health, beckon wealth and invite happiness.
Feng Shui and Buddha Statues
Whenever you place any object in your home for a feng shui symbol or remedy, be sure you use the right element. For example, a metal Buddha placed in the northern sector of your home is typically an outstanding choice for location. The same statue placed in the east sector of your home won't have beneficial results. In fact, metal in a wood element sector can impede your feng shui design since metal cuts wood. Avoid putting a Buddha statue on the floor; this is deemed very disrespectful. If you opt for a Laughing Buddha, don't forget to rub his belly. While this isn't a requirement, many people claim that rubbing Buddha's belly everyday (the fatter the belly the better) will bring luck and prosperity to all in the home.
Feng Shui Rules for Buddha Placement
The first thing you want to do when placing a Buddha statue or any statue of a deity is to make sure the location is truly one of reverence. This means you should never place one in a bathroom or kitchen. Also, you want the height of the Buddha to be at least eye level. Looking down at a deity is considered rude and irreverent. Avoid placing near electrical outlets, elect or equipment with moving parts and motors. This type of activity disturbs the surrounding energy.
Most Auspicious Location for Your Buddha
- Facing the main door: Many feng shui consultants recommend placing the Buddha opposite the main front door of a home on a table that is about thirty inches high. This location allows Buddha to interact with the chi energy entering your home. From this position, the statue can neutralize any negative chi, and transform it from damaging to very lucky energy.
- Living room: Buddha is also quite comfortable in the living room. The best position for Buddha in the living room is facing the front door.
- On a desk: Students should place Buddha on their desks. This is a perfect location to enlist a little help with lessons and evoke Buddha auspicious energy for fulfilling your academic goals.
- Office table or reception's desk: For those that own a business, placing Buddha on a reception's desk can help bring prosperity to your company.
- Meditation garden: This is an ideal area for a Buddha statue. One of the most popular poses is the Meditation Buddha.
- Buddha altar: If you're Buddhist, then you already have an altar, just make sure you place this altar in your home where meditation and reflection can be practiced.
- Yoga room: If you practice yoga, then you have a special room or area of a room in your home devote to your exercise. This is an excellent place for a Buddha statue. Just be sure to place it eye level or higher.
Optional for this item (Additional)
Please read all before Purchase !!!
- we accept Paypal, Western-union, Moneygram and Bank transfer
- Buyer pay all fees
- i can ship world wide
- Package Ship out from THAILAND by Post-office service with register air mail
- Combine shipping will automatic for same address and purchase in 5 day
- package will ship out within 2-5 day after payment complete (excluding holiday)
- Tracking number will email after package was shiped out and pass customs review process
- Buyer responsive for all Tax Duties and import fees of buyer government
- Estimated Delivery time 25- 60 days depend on location. If buyer can't agree to wait, please do not purchase. i don't want to fix trouble because this misunderstand
Stock Photo of item(s).
- This listing selling with stock photo, So it not actual photo of item in my current stock.
- Under Multiple quantity selling, i am using stock photo of 1 item to selling many quantity, so your received item(s) may not actual piece as seen on listing but i am confirm there your received will be similar and all significant not much difference between them. 100% guarantee about condition detail will similar as you see.
- If buyer want to see actual picture of item, it ok. Buyer have to place order and complete payment before, after that just email to me with subject "want to see actual picture if paid item(s)". i will take photo(s) of actual item in current stock and send to you by reply your email. if you saw photo and confirm i will ship out package but if buyer no want to get it, buyer can cancel order and get full refund. (this process may take 2-3 day for take a photo)
- Due to many type of monitors, the actual color may be a little bit different as shown
Return / Replacement / Refund
- i accept full respond guarantee 100% buyer satisfaction,
- if buyer not satisfied or feel unhappy with received item. Buyer can return it back and get full refund.
- please email me before if you want to return package. please do not ship not thing before contact me
- return with in 15 day after received package (have not to over 30 day after payment complete)
- buyer accept to pay shipping cost of return package and this cost not refundable
- the returned item must have a authorization tracking number which can be obtained
- 100 % money back will make after i received return package or tracking number of them
- please packing the return package as well as in original condition, because if item damage on delivery i can not accepted and package will be return to the sender.
Damaged or incorrect item received
- If get mistake on received item(s) please give me to resloved this problem by do not open dispute on ebay or paypal, because that will make only delay process.
- When your received item was damaged on delivery or you have received item(s) that you did not purchase, please contact me immediately. i will resend new one to replacement