Additional information of GUMAN-THONG
GUMAN-THONG กุมารทอง or LOKOK is a BABY GHOST amulet represents an unwanted child (aborted fetus).
Thai men believe this item is full of power. The wearer of this item is believed to be able to attract a specifically chosen member of the opposite sex. This represents a darker side of Asian beliefs, as it is usually associated with black magic. This amulet is specifically meant for men, to attract the woman of their desires or bring you lucky in love and was believed have some power from the spirit of good baby inside items. They good to bring luck for owner best for gamble and trade..also love(sex).
If you are having problems attracting that certain someone, this item is made for you.
OLD Legend tells Kuman made by A man whom have dark magic. He was very handsome and with multiple wives. One of his wives passed away while pregnant and Khun Paen reputedly used his magic to create a ghost child named 'Kuman Tong' from her womb. Amulets with the image of the ghost child are believed to protect the bearer from danger and encourage prosperity.
A good way for worship Kuman Thong please do follow this.
1 Please leave some toy, cloth , candy, milk for kuman always like buy some thing for your children
2.Do not keep this KUMAn near another amulet or over Buddha image ( if you have many Kuman please keep all together).
3. Always praying khata
GUMAN THONG : THE MAGIC SUPER BOY
Guman Thong is a Thai amulet created in the form of a lovely young child, but it's really a ghost !! It's was first created in the early of Ayuthaya era or some 500 years ago during Khun Paen's life period. It can be said that Khun Paen was the first who created Guman Thong. He brought the dead baby from the womb of the dead Bua Klee, one of his minor wife, to the Bosth's outer area within Pathasima marking boundary pillars for ritual processes. Bosth is the major chanting hall where the main Buddha image of the temple is placed. Bosth and its outer area are so sacred place that no mighty ghosts or spirits can enter to make any harassment. By the legendary descriptions, Khun Paen was chanting some important Mantras to activate the spirit of Guman Thong while baking the dead baby on the fire.
It's Thai belief that a mother who died with her baby in the womb may become a very mighty ferocious ghost, Thai people call such the ghost PHI TAI TONG KLOM. By Thai traditon, any pregnant lady who died in that manner will not be cremated immediately in all cases, believing that it will make the spirit of the dead unhappy and may activate her to become the vicious ghost. Creating Guman Thong in the ancient time was very thrilling. The master had to go to the graveyard alone in the night, dig up the corpse, cut the corpse's abdomen bringing the dead baby out, and then rush directly to the nearest Bosth's outer area for baking processes.That's the safe place to protect the ghost mother from trying to bring her baby back. So only the strong-mind person who possesses the advanced magical knowledges to fight the ghost could do this.
Even the root form of Guman Thong is actually a dead infant. But it is traditionally created in the form of a young child with various materials, such as wood, bronze, ivery tusk, plaster,etc. The main purpose of creating Guman Thong in the ancient time is for protecting the owner. The young child ghost could be activated with Mantra to fight the owner's enemies or to protect the owner's treasures.
Creating present-era Guman Thongs the guru monks use no more such the thrilling method but create them with sacred materials and activate their lives by holy Mantras. Some guru monks who created sacred Guman Thongs are such as Luang Poo Boon of Wat Klang Bang Kaew, Luang Poh Cham of Wat Takong and Luang Poh Tae KongThong of Wat SamNgam, etc. But the most well-known and most popular pieces are of Luang Poh Tae and Luang Poh YAM of wat SAmNGAM temple. Almost all the present-era Guman Thongs have been created for wealth and for fortune-fetching purposes.
The Power of Guman Thong
Many clergy guru and master have always praised the power of Guman Thong because he always brings his owner prosperity, luck, and love. Anyone who possesses Guman Thong and takes good care of him and worships him will be like an explorer finding invaluable treasure. Guman Thong will stay with owner long time and needs deliberate practices. But if you can do it completely as recommended, he will be a good great fortune bringer. They will give him luck until he gets richer and richer, and eventually becomes a millionaire.
Guman Thong is best your assistant, he will repay you by these returns:
1. Increasing your advantage in trade
2. Watching your property
3. Watching your house
4. Giving you lock in lottery
5. Telling you the future
Guman Thong can help to bring customer into your shop. He will grab their hands and lead them there (Customers would feel like walking to the shop or this shop is attractive.). he will also inspire the customers’ minds or whisper to their ears (They actually hear nothing but he would feel like doing some shopping.). However, whether your shop would run well or not it depends on other conditions such as:
1. the fortune of the shop’s owner and the right time when he bring Guman Thong to live with him
2. the quality of the goods
3. the appropriate price
4. the shopkeeper’s good manner
5. the position of the shop
Guman Thong can watch your house and your property when you are away by using his power and making other people think there was someone, some dogs, or black shadow in your house. Yet, some Guman Thong cannot have this kind of magic, because most of it depends on the owner’s fate.
How to worship Guman Thong
Any one who wants to worship Guman Thong should be acknowledged some important practices :
first time when GMT arrive to home, It is important to invite Guman Thong come in to our home.
1. No need to light a incense but important to put them in best postion. Best position of Guman in your house or office should be turn the face in the east or north and have to lower than the Buddha image’s in anyone's house. Do not let him face the west, put him at the end of your bed, or under the stair.
2. Then create particular name to him and invite your Guman Thong to your home by Call invite by his GMT name 3 round. such as "please come to stay with me" after that, every day keep praying KHATA and telling him what you desire for he could give you what you want.
3. Food is very important in bringing up Guman Thong, So have to offering must be presented at least once a day. Like the way to nourish babies, it is necessary to worship Guman Thong with fruits, sweet drink, candy, toys, rose which are his favourite.
4. Toy offering must also be presented occasionally, it's just because Guman Thong is a young child(spirit), he likes playing toys as another human child.
5. The worshipper should love Guman Thong as his/her son. For the 1st personal pronoun you call yourself "father" or "mother"; for the 2nd personal pronoun you call him "my son" ; and for the 3rd personal pronoun you just call his name Guman Thong.
6. Should not put GMT in same room or near bed of small child/children at night. Some people make a shelf for him and decorate it just like a new small baby room with little bed and pillow.
7.Guman Thong like his owner to talk to him, and you should talk to him sweetly as if he was your children.